To be registered as a salesperson with the Real Estate Council of Ontario and trade in real estate in Ontario, you must complete the Salesperson Registration Education Program.
Admission Requirements To apply, you must either:
Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent ~OR~
Be at least 18 years of age and pass a qualifying test approved by the Superintendent of Private Career Colleges, Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
Step 1: PRE-REGISTRATION Segment
Now 5 courses are compulsory and pass within 18 months from the date of registration.
- COURSE 1 – Real Estate as a Professional Career
- COURSE 2 – Land, Structures and Real Estate Trading
- COURSE 3 – GENERAL – The Real Estate Transaction
- COURSE 3 – RESIDENTIAL – Residential Real Estate Transaction
- COURSE 4 – COMMERCIAL – Commercial Real Estate Transaction
- REAL PROPERTY LAW
Step 2: ARTICLING Segment
A two-year Articling Segment during which you complete the requirements for renewal of your registration as a salesperson
- ELECTIVE COURSES – Choose any one
- Principles of Appraisal
- Principles of Mortgage Financing
- Principles of Property Management
- Real Estate Investment Analysis
For your tutor need please visit us or call now at 416.863.5578 .